Departure : 7:00 a.m., any day
Duration : All day
Location : Ollantaytambo, Department of Cusco
Season : All year round.
This downhill belongs to experts, doing it with double suspension mountain bikes, on this amazing circuit, full of nature and adrenaline.
First, we’ll climb up to the Mountain Pass of Málaga (4,800 m.), aboard our private transportation and then, descend to the village of Ollantaytambo (2,700 m.). On the way, we can face difficult parts, as well as some jumps. Anyway, it’s just for experienced cyclists.
Departure at 7:00 a.m. Our destination is the Mountain Pass of Málaga, at about a 3 hour drive from Cusco. There, our guide will give us a briefing, as well as the complete necessary equipment for our bike descent, after which, we’ll have lunch in Ollantaytambo and then, we’ll return to Cusco, at about 5:00 p.m.
- Round trip private transportation
- Professional bilingual (English / Spanish) guide
- Double suspensión mountain bike with fullface helmet, gloves, knee, elbow and chest protectors
- Shorts and comfortable clothes to ride the bike
- Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses
- Small backpack
- Bottle of water and personal snacks.